[HK to UK🇬🇧] Prohibited Items
Last updated time : 2021-08-05
Common Items Currently Prohibited from Shipping to UK
1. Live animals, except bees, leeches, silkworms;
2. Various types of plants and fruits;
3. Mica, glass Or other similar materials made of cards and irregularly shaped postcards;
4. used to print horror cartoons and paper templates, etc.;
5. infringement of copyright Books and printed matter;
6. Imitating the address, text or picture on the cover of postage stamps, letter cover is sufficient to hinder the handling of postal staff;
7. Indecent and indecent Offensive printed matter, paintings, books, cards, videos, etc.;
8. Violation of various lottery coupon advertisements, notices or publications;
9. marked on the cover of the letter Address, text, or symbol, indicating that it was sent to the Queen of England;
10. A letter requesting payment for items ordered by a non-recipient;
11. In the letter Contains two or more pieces sent to recipients at different addresses;
12. Inscribed articles that violate British trademarks or counterfeit trademarks;
13. Counterfeit coins imported without the approval of the Ministry of Finance;
14. Animal hair;
15. Radio communication transmitter;
16. Weapons and their accessories, various types of firearms and other dangerous firearms;
17. Items manufactured in foreign prisons, except those imported for non-commercial use or manufactured in the UK .
18. Meat, meat products, dairy and dairy products (except those with official import licenses from EU countries).
19. From November 1, 2011, internal parts worth less than £15 (but not alcohol, tobacco products, perfume or toilet water) are exempt from customs duties and business value-added taxes.
*Information above is only for reference, Fulffy will not guarantee the accuracy of the content. For more details, please refer to the official site of the local customs.
The official website of the UK customs Click here