Shipping Internationally: Guide to Shipping Cosmetics and Skin Care Products
Last updated time : 2021-08-05
Shipping Internationally: Guide to Shipping Cosmetics and Skin Care Products with Fulffy
While cosmetics, skin care products and perfumes are top on the gift-giving list, it is often troublesome to ship them overseas.
In fact, can cosmetics be mailed overseas, and how is it different from mailing general products?
Don't worry! Fulffy has helped you sort out the precautions for cosmetics mailing, helping you to easily send the package and avoid the distress of the package being detained!
Can cosmetics be mailed overseas
Products that can be sent:
- Face masks, including paper masks, mud masks, gel masks
- Cream products: such as eyeliner, lipstick, eyebrow cream, mascara, eyebrow dye, eyebrow pencil
- Gel form: such as foundation, essence, cream
Products that can't be sent
Some ingredients in certain cosmetics and skin care products can't be sent by international express, so you need to know the ingredients of the products before sending them. You can consult the customer service for more accurate information.
- Products containing alcohol: such as makeup remover, toner
- Skin care products and products containing medicinal ingredients: such as whitening products, steroid-containing products, ointments, etc.
- Eye drops
- Nail polish
- Powder products: such as pressed powder, blush, etc.
- Compressed container, spray: including sunscreen spray, moisturizing spray, compressed body lotion, antiperspirant, shaving cream
Things to note:
- Liquid products are difficult to determine as non-dangerous goods. If the ingredients of the products are unknown, it is not recommended to send them.
- Cosmetics may squeeze and leak during international transportation due to multi-use glass bottles or small boxes. It is recommended to individually seal the package, and place fillers in the packaging box to increase the safety of the goods.
- The courier's information must be carefully checked. If the recipient is unknown or incorrect, it will be difficult for the courier to reach the recipient in time and accurately.
- Before sending the package, please fill in the package item information in the customs declaration form, including quantity, weight, capacity, etc. For example: a powder cake, 100ml toner.
- It is recommended to keep the ingredient list and other information of the shipment for inquiries.
Frequently asked question
Can liquid skin care products be mailed?
Liquid products are difficult to determine as non-dangerous goods, so it is not recommended to send them if the ingredients cannot be completely identified.
How to fill in the customs declaration form?
The information in the customs declaration form should be accurate to the specific quantity, capacity and weight, such as 50ml toner.
Can perfume and cosmeceuticals be mailed?
Since it contains sensitive ingredients such as alcohol and drugs, perfumes and cosmeceuticals cannot be mailed internationally.
What courier can send makeup and skin care products?
If there is no medicine, no alcohol, no powder, no liquid, basically Aramex can be used. For other couriers, you need to submit MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets) and confirm it before you can send it.